So hope you enjoy this great refreshing summer cocktail .......
Ingredients & Utensils
Cucumber Flavored Vodka or Self-made Cucumber Infused Vodka - 2oz
Watermelon - 4 x (1 inch cubes)
Simple Syrup - 1 TBS
Lemon Juice - 1 TBS
Lime Juice - 1 squeeze
1. First cut the watermelon into 1-inch cubes, place a few cubes in the freezer for garnish later.
To prepare the simple syrup - combine equal parts sugar & water in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.
3. Place two watermelon cubes in a shaker & muddle the watermelon.
5. Add to the shaker - cucumber vodka, simple syrup & lemon juice
6. Fill shaker with ice & shake until chilled
7. Pour the drink into the martini glass & finish off with a squeeze of a lime
8.Get the watermelon popsicle cubes from the freezer & place on a bamboo skewer & garnish the drink. ENJOY!!!!